Once upon a time I had an idea to travel down the Gulf Coast of Florida and shoot other photographer’s & their families.
It seemed like a crazy idea that would take a ton of planning but once I put the idea out there I got so much positive feedback that I decided to make that dream become and reality.
In order to make this happen I have a schedule planned out based on the feedback I received from my Beach Babes group and Facebook Page. Below you will see the initial times and dates I am releasing. The sunrise and sunset sessions are beach sessions. *If* you desire something other than beach please email me-that will be at a different time and we can work on location (as long as it coincides where I will be those days of the trip). Also if I book your beach date in your city before you get a chance to book I will consider adding one more session prior to the sunset session that is a beach session (still falling within the Golden Hour) – again please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to make it happen.
Sunrise sessions will take place around 7:15 am (and honestly these are best, here’s why: Read on) and the Sunset Sessions will take place around 7:15-7:25 pm. Exact times to be determined by location and sunset/sunrise times (those are close estimates though).
Because the sessions were created mostly to help photographers get come much coveted images of their own families they will be all inclusive (session + full edited digital collection). As far as pricing goes, my normal pricing is $275 (session) + $2750 (digital collection)= $3025. The pricing for these sessions are about 40% off of my normal investment and spread out over three affordable increments. That does not mean I am excluding non-photographers at all! Photographers were just my first thoughts when creating these travel sessions but they are open to all. And you can certainly order any professional products on top of the Collection if you would like 🙂
How This Will Work:
- You will click below to book your date/time/city from the choices (as I said above, if you desire non beach or your beach date is already booked, email me). The total investment is $1950 (coupon for $100 off for first 24 hours!!! Use EarlyBird100 in the coupon code)
- 1/3 of the total inclusive investment is due to book ($650).
- 1/3 of the total inclusive investment will be due 30 days after booking ($650).
- The balance is due 30 days prior to the session ($650).
- I will send you proper booking (contract, etc.) as well as a questionnaire about your family and a gorgeous Welcome Package to help you plan your session.
- We will correspond on the exact location in your area that we will meet, as well as the other details.
- Relax and let me capture your gorgeous family.
- Once your session takes place, due to the nature of this travel setup please allow 3-4 weeks (max) for your full gallery to be delivered to you.
- Print the heck out of your gorgeous beach pictures and just in time for Christmas cards and Christmas presents! Whoop Whoop!
Miami Tuesday, August 30th Sunset Session
Sunrise Session on August 31st
Marco Wednesday, August 31st Sunset Session
Sunrise Session on September 1st
Sanibel/Ft. Meyers September 1st Sunset Session
Sunrise Session on September 2nd
Sarasota September 2nd Sunset Session
Clearwater/Tampa/St Pete area September 3rd Sunrise Session
September 3rd Sunset Session
September 4th Sunrise Session
Added Jacksonville Sessions:
October 20-22nd (book now will have dates & times)
EVEN MORE OPPORTUNITIES
As I previously said, if you want a beach session and I am booked for that day for the sunset I would consider adding a session prior to the Sunset Session (still in Golden Hour) so email me at email@example.com.
Same goes if you do not want a beach session – email me your city and what kind of session you are looking for (and proposed locations) and we will see what we can do <3 I love shooting in garden state parks and unique places!
Info, Fine Print, Caveats, Etc. Etc. Etc…..
Due to the planning, investment, etc. that it takes to organize these travel session, the retainer/deposit is non-refundable. You may assign your appointment to someone if you are unable to attend for any reason but you are responsible for the session fulfillment (and funds) once booked. In order for the sessions to take place I must book 90% of them – you will be notified via email as soon as possible should the sessions not book enough to make the trip possible. Please ask any and all questions prior to booking your deposit.