Invest in yourself, your education, your craft…
After you have taken the Skin Tones, Color Cast, & White Balance Class you can move on to the fun stuff…
Skin Retouching 101
Do you struggle with hard to edit baby or senior skin? Want better ways to retouch and make your clients look amazing?
Once I finished with the Skin Tone tutorial I wanted to take it a step further and move on to Skin Retouching. I had so much fun with this one! We go over all the fabulous tools in Photoshop to help with acne, wrinkles, baby skin, stray hairs, etc. I show you how and when to use them and then we move on to eye & teeth retouching, touch on a little digital makeup, and even cover skin contouring in Photoshop-its so fun and easy! Although this was supposed to be a mini tutorial it ended up being 1.5+ hours because I wanted to pack in as much information and examples as I possibly could for you guys! I show you really tough edits and then show you a few run-of-the-mill edits. All hand edits with NO actions. Got a little time? Want to improve your skills? Join me now!
Includes | A Video Tutorial | +1.5 Hour
Screenshots from the Actual Video:
**Don’t forget entrance into the fabulous Private Purchasers Support Group on FB**
*A comprehensive overview of the skin retouching tools in Photoshop (and how/when to use them-most tools can be used in PSE as well)
*Overview of many methods for retouching both tough skin situations & more regular skin issues in Photoshop (most methods can be used in PSE as well)
*Dealing with tough baby skin, senior acne, wrinkles, and other, but more typical situations
*Not so scary but easy eye & teeth retouching
*Teeth Repair & Whitening
*Smoothing & Sharpening
*Dealing with Shine on the skin
*Skin Contouring (think makeup tutorial) & digital makeup enhancement
*A 3 page Reference Guide & Cheat Sheet on Lightroom/Photoshop Tools/Methods & when its best to use them (pdf)
*Bonus: Not to mention isn’t it cool to be a fly on the wall when someone is editing-shows you tons on behind the scenes as far as masking & layering and methodology!
*Bonus: Full Hand Edits from start to finish in PS
For the first 24 hours save $20 when you purchase this tutorial + Skin Tones, Color Casts, & White Balance (which is a precursor to this tutorial) (HERE) Use MiniBigSale in the coupon code box.
Please read ALL before making a purchase.
Skin Tones, Color Casts, & White Balance Tutorial is a Prerequisite for this tutorial-purchase this one at your own risk if you are purchasing before purchasing and watching the first skin tutorial (find it HERE).
1. Read over all materials on this page and in the store on the product you are purchasing PRIOR to purchasing.
2. There are NO refunds due to the digital nature of this product so make sure you purchase the correct version for your program.
3. Your purchase will go to your Paypal email – please please change your paypal email before purchasing if it isn’t your email (info HERE).
4. The second your download your product BACK IT UP – more info in your zipped file about that.
5. The Mini Series Tutorials and products are copyright of Kansas Pitts Photography. It is illegal to redistribute any of the materials in any way. No sharing the files with anyone including, but not limited to, friends, family, fellow photographers, business partners.